Come and live in a beautiful spirituality ashram in Bangalore for three days.
Learn about the power of group process in a safe and enjoyable way
Experience what goes into making any group or working environment genuinely therapeutic
Reflect about your life, and also find time to relax, be playful, have fun, and recharge your batteries!
What is LLE
The Living Learning Experience (LLE) is a 3-day residential training course designed to help students develop reflective practice skills in the context of a structured program. The workshop promotes understanding of processes in groups, and how to harness them to therapeutic benefit, through a combination of teaching and experience.
During the course participants have the opportunity to:
- understand the principles of therapeutic community methodology
- take part in community meetings, small, large and work groups, and other activities involved in a residential community
- think about how they relate to others, and safely experiment with new ways of thinking and behaving
What will you learn?
Knowledge and Understanding
– To be able to apply knowledge of one’s own patterns of behaviour in the formation of therapeutic and other relationships
– To experience and subsequently understand and critically evaluate the nature and impact of intensive group processes
– To describe the impact of one’s self on others, and vice-versa
– To apply this knowledge in understanding one’s own emotional development
To understand and work therapeutically with the power dynamics (“us and them”) common in clinical work
Transferable Skills and Attributes
To make links between objective and subjective understanding of relationships
Who’s it for:
The LLE is suitable for students and professionals of psychology, psychiatric social work and psychiatric nursing at the undergrad, post grad and research levels who are interested in working with:
– day or residential mental health care settings
– forensic mental health settings
– rehabilitation centers
– therapy groups
– schools and organisations
Who runs it:
The Cost: 10,000 INR, inclusive of accommodation, meals, and training fees
THE VENUE: Bangalore
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.