We at HNI offer treatment, awareness, and training services to create safe, reflective, and therapeutic spaces for all those fighting the mental health battle in different capacities. We strive to keep our monetary charges reasonably low and accommodate all requests for a lower fee. However, our capacity to do so is increasingly being compromised with lack of sufficient funding to accommodate the surge in need for safe mental health spaces.
Help us Bridge the Gap between what someone in need can afford and what it costs us to offer therapy.
Join us in making mental health accessible and affordable.
– As per 10BD and 10BE of the Income Tax Rules, PAN is mandatory for making a donation.
– We can accept donations made from Indian bank accounts only.
– You will be redirected to our payment partner’s (Razorpay) website to complete the signup.
– Since auto payments are supported by only a few banks, we are happy to send you monthly reminders. Sign up the form below if you are interested in becoming a monthly donor.
– Razorpay allows two payment options for auto payments – UPI (Amazon Pay, PhonePe, PayTM or BHIM) and Cards.
– UPI option can be used for the following banks – ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Axis, Yes, IndusInd, Paytm payments, Karur Vysya, Punjab and Sindh, State Bank of Mauritius, Utkarsh Small Finance, Thane Janta Sahakari, Saraswati Co-operative, North east small finance, Suryodey small finance, Shivalik small finance bank, Jio payments.
– Only limited cards support recurring payments due to new payment regulations by RBI. The following banks are supported – HSBC (Credit card), Equitas small finance (Debit card), Karur Vysya (Credit and Debit cards) and OneCard (Credit card)