Hank Nunn Institute is instituting a donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent. Hank Nunn Institute expects that all donors will exercise due care and diligence while making donations. Hank Nunn Institute also recognises that a donation may be made erroneously or donors may change their mind.
Hank Nunn Institute will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavour to make the refund. Hank Nunn Institute may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
However, Hank Nunn Institute is not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate has been issued.
– If you would like your donation to Hank Nunn Institute to be refunded,
– You must request Hank Nunn Institute in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach Hank Nunn Institute within 15 (fifteen) days from the date on which you made the donation i.e. the date on which you:
– Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
– Handed over the cash/ cheque / demand draft to Hank Nunn Institute or someone authorised by Hank Nunn Institute for this purpose, OR
– Dispatched the cash/ cheque / demand draft to Hank Nunn Institute by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation:
– Date of donation
– Donation amount
– If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
– If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (last 4 digits only).
– If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All decisions of Hank Nunn Institute in this regard will be final and binding on the donor.