Acknowledging the need for help is a huge step! Especially after having learned to pull it all together and “cheer up” for most of our lifetime!
However, that’s only the first step.
Then, we have to battle the nay-sayers, find the right kind of support, gather the courage to reach out, find what is accessible to us, and most importantly, see if we can afford it. Putting ourselves through this process is exhausting and demoralising.
What if we could help someone overcome these obstacles?
What if you could make it slightly easier for someone to reach out for help?
What if you could gift therapy to someone in need?
Help us offer affordable mental health services by donating ₹500 a month.
– As per 10BD and 10BE of the Income Tax Rules, PAN is mandatory for making a donation.
– We can accept donations made from Indian bank accounts only.
– You will be redirected to our payment partner’s (Razorpay) website to complete the signup.
– Razorpay allows two payment options for auto payments – UPI (Amazon Pay, PhonePe, PayTM or BHIM) and Cards.
– UPI option can be used for the following banks – ICICI, HDFC, SBI, Axis, Yes, IndusInd, Paytm payments, Karur Vysya, Punjab and Sindh, State Bank of Mauritius, Utkarsh Small Finance, Thane Janta Sahakari, Saraswati Co-operative, North east small finance, Suryodey small finance, Shivalik small finance bank, Jio payments.
– Only limited cards support recurring payments due to new payment regulations by RBI. The following banks are supported – HSBC (Credit card), Equitas small finance (Debit card), Karur Vysya (Credit and Debit cards) and OneCard (Credit card)
– Since auto payments are supported by only a few banks, we are happy to send you monthly reminders. Sign up the form below if you are interested in becoming a monthly donor.